|Our facility is centrally located in Cleveland, Ohio. We operate an in-house Tortilla Bakery which is capable of baking both fresh Flour and Corn Tortillas daily to your exact specifications.
Our Processing Room is equipped with the latest equipment to manufacture a variety of Mexican/Southwest products to your specifications. All products are Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) before they are packaged and stored in an onsite freezer to keep the quality you demand in your products.
Festa Food Company has developed rigorous food-safety practices in all of our manufacturing processes.
We follow strict safety guidelines to protect our customers including:
- USDA Inspected
- FDA Inspected
- VETCOM Inspected
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Pest Control
- Recall Policy
- Metal Detection
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Registered facility under the FDA Bioterrorism Act of 2002
- Accepted USDA Food Defense Plan
- Approved food establishment for Armed Forces procurement
- Third Party Inspected